Do you add text to pictures? Not normally. When we have a view which to us in not obvious we will add text so viewers can easily know what they are looking at.
How do you light the interior? We work to capture the natural lighting of a room and then we use supplemental lighting to fill in the darker areas. Our goal is to capture the natural look of the room and show off all the details.
Will you re-arrange our property? We try to move as little as possible. This is for the protection of your property because we don't want to risk breaking anything or violating your privacy. However, interior photography requires using wide angle lenes and there are times that not tweaking placement will make a room look very small.
Do we own the photographs? Yes you do. We will provide you with a set of web resolution images and a set of printable images for printed advertising.
Do you only work with realtors? No. For sale by owner projects deserve quallity photographs too.
What should be done before you arrive?
- We like to see the counters as clean as possible. Small appliances should be placed under counter and items such as soap dishes should be removed.
- Window blinds should be down and we will adjust them for best use of the outside light.
- If you have technology with a lot of cords please arrange them neatly.
- Get rid of any extension cords you can.
- Clean floors are important. This is especially true of hardwood floors which show everything in photographs. A fresh treatment of oil or polish will make them shine for the photographs.
- In general, do everything you can to de-clutter.
Can we request retouch ? If there is an area which will be repaired prior to listing please let us know. If the time to re-touch in minimal we will do it at no extra charge.
Professional Photographers of America
Please call to discuss availability outside of the Wichita area. 316-755-2787